Manufacturers of Welding Cables India
Welding cables are generally required to transfer currents from welding machineries to welding tools. Welding tools are mostly used at construction sites to complete various welding operations. They are good to ease the welding work and it can be completed quickly when compared to traditional welding processes.
The best part is part our welding cables are even suitable to work under high temperature and pressure without any damage. They are further attached with aluminum or copper conductors for safe and reliable operations.
Your trusted partner for top-notch welding cables India
The cables manufactured with Neskeb India are highly durable and they work amazing under tough working environments. They are usually installed at welding workshops. The cables do not spoil even when exposed to excessive oil, flame or moisture.
Our welding cables have to pass through repeated quality tests before its final delivery. Backed by skilled professional team, our cables are always well demanded in market for wide industrial needs and applications. Further, our products are availed in varied specifications and custom designs as per your project needs.
Features of our welding cables India
- Safe in use and tested rigorously
- Highly durable and long shelf life
- International quality standards
- Custom specification as per project needs
The maximum current ratings of welding cables for different duly cycles are based on an ambient air temperature of 25 C and a maximum conductor temperature of 90 C. The percentage duly cycles for various processes and applications are as follows
- Automobile Welding: up to 100%
- Semi-automatic welding: 30% to 85%
- Manual Welding: 0% to 60%
- Very intermittent or Occasional Welding: up to 20%
- Voltage Drop: When total welding cable India lengths in excess of 15 mtrs., are involved , it may be necessary to use cables of larger cross section to ensure that the voltage drop is not excessive and welding currents are maintained at adequate levels.
TPR Welding Cable India
|Lower Limit||Upper Limit||100%||85%||60%||30%||20%|
- All are flexible conductor
- Insulation material is TPR
- Sheath material is TPR
- Rating factors for variation in ambient temperature
|Ambient Temperature °C||20°||25°||30°||35°||40°||45°||50°||55°||60°||65°|
TO know more on our welding cables India or to get custom solutions from us, contact Neskeb India now. Our expert team is ready to help you 24/7 a day.